Hello all! I am back with another tag which I found over on the blog of the lovely Anna Saccone! I have started to do these more frequently and they are certainly not to everyone’s taste but I do love to do them and see it as a chance to reconnect with myself again. I also love to read them because I am a very nosy person so if this tag features on your blog at any time, drop me a comment below!
What do you order at Starbucks?
– Nothing. I am not sure if I have even ever set foot inside one. Don’t take it too personally Starbucks I just really hate all hot drinks. Weird, I know! Try living in Ireland and turning down a cup of tea!
What’s one thing in your closet you can’t live without?
– I would say my faux leather jacket from Penneys/Primark. It can be thrown on with absolutely everything which is why you will see me frequently rocking it! About two summers ago the zip burst and now I cannot tie it which shows my dedication to this item!
What’s one thing that most people don’t know about you?
– Back in the day I was a wicked recorder player. After I finished secondary school I gave it up, something which I regret, and hope to resume playing at some stage in my life.
What’s one thing you want to do before you die?
– I really have no one answer for this question. I will say see New York because this has always been a dream of mine and perhaps revisit this question in a longer post.
What’s one food you can’t live without?
– Potatoes of course! I could eat them in any form, at any time and without anything else. I eat them nearly every day and would just wither if they were non-existence.
What’s one quote you live by?
– ‘You can only do your best’. I am lucky to have very supportive people in my life and this is a mantra they have enforced my entire life. All any of us can do is our best and once we can accept that, we will live much happier lives.
What do you like and dislike about the YouTube community?
– I don’t have a YouTube channel myself so I can only speak as a spectator. I watch predominately beauty and fashion videos and I think these have helped me overall with my style. I was useless at doing make-up before but watching these videos has helped me vastly improve not only my skills but my confidence. Unfortunately there is also a lot of negativity which accompanies YouTube which can not only be upsetting for the person it is directed to, but is also uncomfortable to watch.
What is your number one song on your iPod?
– I have no idea. Can you check that? Anyway, I will pick my most listened to at the moment for the sake of this question and say Alicia Keyes ‘Girl On Fire’.
What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?
– I have no one particular style I think. What I have is a variety of styles which I can refer to depending on my mood.
What is your favorite number?
Two hobbies that you have?
– Writing this blog is definitely my favorite and the hobby which consumes most of my time. Other than that, I would say reading. I absolutely love to read and read anything.
Two pet peeves?
– People doing anything to their finger or two nails. My stomach churns even as I write this. I also hate when people get all up in my personal space and really don’t need to be standing shoulder to shoulder with a stranger on an empty train platform.
Your guilty pleasure?
– Melting easy singly cheeses over things. A bit gross yes but I love it!