Following my last gloomy post I thought I better shake things up around here! I am a nosy blogger and I love to read about what other people are doing, eating, wearing, thinking. Its starting to feel a bit one-sided though and I have become a borderline stalker. To detach this title from myself and be allowed back into society again, I have decided to share my inner self with you all and present 10 things you didn’t know about me (or maybe you did).
1. I love tomato sauces, ketchup, any tomato based dishes – but I hate tomatoes.
2. My biggest pet peeve is people at their fingernails in any way at all.
3. I am not a very sociable person and like to spend vast amounts of time enjoying my own company
4. I am emotional person and well up at least once a day for any ol’ thing
5. Sideshow Bob scared the bejaysus out of me as a child
6. I hate impoliteness in a person. It doesn’t cost anything to be nice
7. For years I slept with my hair over my neck because I was afraid of vampires
8. My main ambition in life is to be a published author
9. I wish I could cook
10. I am my own worst enemy in life
Great post, thanks for sharing with us.
I can completely relate to number ten (and number eight has always been an ambition of mine)
Thanks for the comment! Glad yoy enjoyed it.
Its nice to know there are other people in the world who feel the same.